Sunday, December 15, 2013

Small Works, Principle Gallery

I've just gotten back from California. I spent a little over a week enjoying gorgeous scenery and lovely friends and family. It was cold and windy, so my plans to sit on the beach and paint were a bit waylaid, but I did get one little study done (I don't have a picture yet, would you believe, I forgot my camera?!) I got to see a fabulous exhibit of Anders Zorn at the Legion of Honor Museum in San Francisco (if you're in the area, GO!) And I got to hug some redwoods. So all in all, it was a lovely trip. While I was frolicking on the West Coast, on the East Coast, Principle Gallery opened a lovely Small Works show which is full of paintings (treasures!) by painters with whom I'm so honored to show. I wish I could have made the opening. If you're in the DC area, be sure to stop in and see it! 

No comments:

Post a Comment