Thursday, October 25, 2012

Open Studios!

We are having Open Studios in my town the first weekend of November, which means, as stages of preparation go, I've now reached total chaos.  I'm excited by the opportunity to show my work and studio, and it's been great to have a deadline by which to finish pieces that have been dragging out and also to get frames on things (something about a frame always makes me much more able to see my work as other people must--a finished work) but I'll be so glad when my studio is tidy again and no longer has piles of paintings everywhere in various stages of preparation.  Here are some pictures of the chaos just for fun and as way of invitation to the Opening. I will post pictures of the work hung and the studio sparkling and tidy closer to the big day(s). 





 Ok, so this picture is less of the preparation and more just a nice picture of my work area I took while taking the other pictures.





No comments:

Post a Comment