Tuesday, August 19, 2014

Empty nester

I've been framing and shipping off a lot of paintings lately, or so it seems (there are empty corners in my studio again, I hardly know what to make of them). I snapped a few pictures as I went today (look at the kiddos all dressed up in their new clothes!), so I'm sharing. Here are three Sebbies all dressed up and ready to head over to Marine Arts Gallery in Salem, MA: (clockwise, that is, "Duckling Courting", "Sebbie and the Sky Pirate", and "Sebbie and his Fly-Away Imagination"--there are better close-ups on my website, fyi)



And here is one of my favorites (I almost couldn't part with him), all dressed up to the nines and headed to Eisele Gallery of Fine Art in Cincinnati for the Oil Painters of America's Eastern Regional Exhibition: ("Treasure")



Gee, now I'm all teary-eyed; it's rough being a mom.

No comments:

Post a Comment